Thomas J Scharpf Broker/Owner - Mobile (920) 379-0744 - email@example.com
Debra D Scharpf Owner - Mobile (920) 379-2591 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - tjrsite.com - Fax (920) 233-9809
Northeast Wisconsin Expertise - Nationwide Marketing Services
Northeast Wisconsin Expertise - Nationwide Marketing Services
THOMAS J SCHARPF was granted a license to practice as a REAL ESTATE BROKER in the State of Wisconsin in accordance with Wisconsin Law on the 19th day of June in the year 2006. License NO. 53835-90.
THOMAS JAMRES REAL ESTATE, LLC a business entity, was granted a license as a REAL ESTATE BUSINESS ENTITY in the State of Wisconsin in accordance with Wisconsin Law on the 20th day of June in the year 2006. License NO. 701492-91.
The Property Information Above Is Obtained From Sources Deemed Reliable. We have Not Verified Its Accuracy And Make No Promises, Representations, Warranties Or Guarantees About This Information. It Is Submitted With The Possibility Of Errors And Omissions.
|WISCONSIN REALTORS® ASSOCIATION|
4801 Forest Run Road, Madison, Wisconsin 53704
| Thomas James Real Estate, LLC
Effective July 1, 2016
DISCLOSURE TO NON-RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS
- Prior to negotiating on your behalf the brokerage firm, or an agent associated with the firm, must provide you the
- following disclosure statement:
- DISCLOSURE TO CUSTOMERS You are a customer of the brokerage firm (hereinafter Firm). The Firm is either an agent
- of another party in the transaction or a subagent of another Firm that is the agent of another party in the transaction. A
- broker a salesperson acting on behalf of the Firm, may provide brokerage services to you. Whenever the Firm is
- providing brokerage services to you, the Firm and its brokers and salesperson (hereinafter Agents) owe you, the
- customer, the following duties:
- (a) The duty to provide brokerage services to you fairly and honestly.
- (b) The duty to exercise reasonable skill and care in providing brokerage services to you.
- (c) The duty to provide you with accurate information about market conditions within a reasonable time if you request
- it, unless disclosure of the information is prohibited by law.
- (d) The duty to disclose to you in writing certain Material Adverse Facts about a property, unless disclosure of the
- information is prohibited by law (See Lines 42-51).
- (e) The duty to protect your confidentiality. Unless the law requires it, the Firm and its Agents will not disclose your
- confidential information or the confidential information of other parties (See Lines 23-41).
- (f) The duty to safeguard trust funds and other property held by the Firm or its Agents.
- (g) The duty, when negotiating, to present contract proposals in an objective and unbiased manner and disclose the
- advantages and disadvantages of the proposals.
- Please review this information carefully. An agent of the Firm can answer your questions about brokerage services,
- but if you need legal advice, tax advice, or a professional home inspection, contact an attorney, tax advisor, or home
- inspector. This disclosure is required by section 452.135 of the Wisconsin statutes and is for information only. It is a
- plain-language summary of the duties owed to a customer under section 452.133 (1) of the Wisconsin statutes.
- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS The Firm and its Agents will keep confidential any information given to the
- Firm or its Agents in confidence, or any information obtained by the Firm and its Agents that a reasonable person
- would want to be kept confidential, unless the information must be disclosed by law or you authorize the Firm to
- disclose particular information. The Firm and its Agents shall continue to keep the information confidential after the
- Firm is no longer providing brokerage services to you.
- The following information is required to be disclosed by law:
- 1. Material Adverse Facts, as defined in Wis. Stat. § 452.01 (5g) (see lines 42-51),
- 2. Any facts known by the Firm or its Agents that contradict any information included in a written inspection
- report on the property or real estate this is the subject of the transaction.
- To ensure that the Firm and its Agents are aware of what specific information you consider confidential, you may
- list that information below (see lines 35-41) or provide that information to the Firm or its Agents by other means. At a
- later time, you may also provide the Firm or its Agents with other Information you consider to be confidential.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: __________________________________________________________________________
- NON-CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION (The following information may be disclosed by Firm and its Agents):________________
- ___________________________(Insert information you authorize to be disclosed, such as financial qualification information.)
- DEFINITION OF MATERIAL ADVERSE FACTS
- A "Material Adverse Fact" is defined in Wis. Stat. § 452.01(5g) as an Adverse Fact that a party indicates is of such
- significance, or that is generally recognized by a competent licensee as being of such significance to a reasonable
- party, that it affects or would affect the party's decision to enter into a contract or agreement concerning a transaction
- or affects or would affect the party's decision about the terms of such a contract or agreement.
- An "Adverse Fact" is defined in Wis. Stat. § 452.01 (1e) as a condition or occurrence that a competent licensee
- generally recognizes will significantly and adversely affect the value of the property, significantly reduce the structural
- integrity of improvements to real estate, or present a significant health risk to occupants of the property; or information
- that indicates that a party to a transaction is not able to or does not intend to meet his or her obligations under a
- contract or agreement made concerning the transaction.
- NOTCE ABOUT SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY You may obtain information about the sex offender registry and persons
- registered with the registry by contacting the Wisconsin Department of Corrections on the Internet at:
- http://www.doc.wi.gov or by phone at 608-240-5830.
|No representation is made as to the legal validity of any provision or the adequacy of any provision in any specific transaction.|
|Copyright 2016 by Wisconsin REALTORS® Association||Drafted by: Attorney Debra Peterson Conrad|
Thomas James Real Estate, LLC
2390 State Road 44 Suite B
Oshkosh, WI 54904
|Phone: (920) 379-0744||Fax: (920) 233-9809|